Los Robles Cross Country Team
In order to be on the Los Robles Cross Country team, you will have to try out. Due to the large number of students that want to be on the team, we cannot accept everyone. The following steps must be taken before tryouts.
- Students must be in grades 1-5. No kindergarteners are eligible for tryouts.
- The student must have parent permission.
- Student and Parent/Guardian must agree to attend all practices and follow the rules of good behavior and completion of schoolwork. Teachers and/or Coaches have the right to dismiss any member of the team if the student fails to follow the rules and signed contract.
- Practices will be held every Monday and Wednesday after school from 2:30-3:15 p.m. Meets will take place on Thursdays. Schedules TBA when available.
- Students must be at the Tryouts. No make-up date will be scheduled.
- Tryouts will be on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 starting at 2:45 p.m. We will start with the youngest age group first. Please be on time and dressed appropriately. Students will not be allowed to participate if they are not wearing proper running shoes.
- Students will try out according to the year they were born.
If your child makes the team, they will be notified of all planned meets and practices. All appropriate forms must be turned in at practice or their place on the team will be given away.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
Cross Country Coach